1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to invest some money .. Need ideas

Discussion in 'General Business' started by zishanmohd, Oct 10, 2014.

Hello everyone,

I hope you guys are doing great. I have around 300$ which I want to invest. Can you guys give me any advice/idea on where should I invest this money to get a steady income of say 60-100$ per month ?

Thanks a lot.

zishanmohd, Oct 10, 2014 IP
  2. Ray Baron

Ray Baron Member

Best Answers:
    There is no legitimate way to "invest" $300 and return 1/3 of that amount each month. Invest implies a passive exercise.

Ray Baron, Oct 10, 2014 IP
  3. zishanmohd

zishanmohd Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe invest is not the right word. Call it whatever you want to call but I hope you've got my point , right ?

zishanmohd, Oct 10, 2014 IP
  4. Ray Baron

Ray Baron Member

Best Answers:
    If your point is that you want to give someone $300 and get a return of $100 every month without having to do anything else, I get your point.

I just do not believe it is possible to get that return legitimately. I'm sure there are those who will claim they can do it, though. :D

Ray Baron, Oct 10, 2014 IP
    matt_62, H0stZealot and jrbiz like this.
  5. lovepool

lovepool Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol i don't think there is a way to build a passive income with just investement and nothing esle , it needs some work to do so , the problem is not how your budget is big but what is the business plan you gonna apply to reach your goal .

lovepool, Oct 10, 2014 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If someone knows how to turn a $300 investment into income of $60-100 per month, they will not likely share their secret with you, especially on a forum. If someone offers to help you do this, be very, very suspicious.

The best way to double your money fast is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

jrbiz, Oct 10, 2014 IP
    matt_62, H0stZealot and malky66 like this.
  7. techsuvidha

techsuvidha Member

Best Answers:
    Try to find and buy some profitable website for sale. It will give you some monthly returns. But you need lot of research before buying the right website project!

techsuvidha, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  8. PascM

PascM Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Even if you buy a profitable website that's on sale... I am sure it won't be for only $300, even if it does still you need to do a lot of work to make that profit out of it

PascM, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  9. zishanmohd

zishanmohd Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot everybody for replying.

I am probably not able to convey my point. I was asking for some ideas where I could invest/spend or whatever the money I have right now and earn around 60-100$ per month with a little bit of work on my part. Like buying a website maybe and spend around an hour or two per week on updating and get around 60$ per month via Adsense or anything.

zishanmohd, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  10. Ray Baron

Ray Baron Member

Best Answers:
    Not trying to throw a wet blanket on this, but I think we (those who have replied) do get your point. You want to put a small amount of money and a very small amount of work into something and get a huge return. ($60/month from a $300 investment is more than a 200% ROI over a year.)

Let's scale this a bit:

Is it realistic to put a one-time $3000 into something and get $600 back month after month? No. Anybody selling a website that makes that much will want much more money. No different for "only" $300.

You have to either put in much more time and effort or, frankly, much more money.

Ray Baron, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  11. BeachMaster

BeachMaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buy books with that money to educate yourself. Knowledge stimulates success. Knowledge cures poverty. Knowledge makes you rich spiritually, mentally and economically. Knowledge gives you the best return on investment only when applied though..... Look at any successful person and ask them how many books they've read, how much knowledge they've sought to acquire. Chances are that they are still actively engaged in the forever quest for more knowledge.

BeachMaster, Oct 11, 2014 IP
    H0stZealot and silent_1 like this.
  12. seocrusher

seocrusher Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buy pennystocks or gold coin.

seocrusher, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  13. MrApexy

MrApexy Member

Best Answers:
    If you were looking for long term investment i would say something like medical grade helium, or silver... if you want to make money fast i would say "work your ass off"... not really any other way to do it without risk

MrApexy, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  14. user751139

user751139 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The truth is it'll be almost impossible to make a stead $100/month from an investment of $300. I've spent countless hours on this and researched this. The only real way to make $$ is to educate yourself and get a proper job. I'm not saying you can't make money online but it get more difficult every single day as technology rate quadruples every 6 months. Best of luck..!

user751139, Oct 11, 2014 IP
  15. Build Online Brand

Build Online Brand Member

Best Answers:
    You want to invest $300 and want $60 per month, that stands around 20% return per month...
    Best Of Luck :)

Build Online Brand, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  16. HassanKhalid

HassanKhalid Active Member

Best Answers:
    We offer him invest in our company and offering him $50 per month but he refuse to share his details seems like a playboy.

HassanKhalid, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  17. jowel

jowel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    INVEST TO ME :)

jowel, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  18. designventures

designventures Active Member

Best Answers:
    $300--- gives u $60/mo....
    Hmm..
    So if I chip in $3000.... I should get $600/mo...
    Maybe I should chip in..$30,000....... Return will be $6000/mo...( I am quitting my job...and retiring...)

Just kidding...

You need to invest more money to create a steady income..and first few times, you will loose money in learning process..

designventures, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  19. thuthuatwordpress

thuthuatwordpress Active Member

Best Answers:
    A little general for your question, there are many investment fields such as: currency market, gold, stock, website,..
    If i had $300 like you, I would invest:
    $30 to register 1 year hosting, maybe waiting to Flack Friday for much more cheaper price.
    $10 for a domain
    $20 for content creation
    $40 for SEO service
    Yes, total I have spent $100 to build an affiliate money website to promote other people's stuff.
    It takes about 2 month to start seeing the first sales rolling in the pocket.

thuthuatwordpress, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  20. SirWriteAlot

SirWriteAlot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I would say buy and sell sites

SirWriteAlot, Oct 14, 2014 IP