1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to learn more about youtube views?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Selena Jones, Oct 25, 2015.

1. charlesgan

charlesgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to create your "channel" and that is where you going to focus on and produce related videos. When people found your channel and there is groups of videos that they like, they going to subscribe to you and listen to your new videos. The conversion rate and watch time will be improving too.

charlesgan, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  2. Duongdx

Duongdx Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can share on social network. You earn many traffic from them and you can SEO on google, bing,... It will earn traffic

Duongdx, Jan 1, 2016 IP
  3. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You want to optimize your video. Title, body and keywords as well as the correct file name. Youtube is your best bet for the fastest way to find out how to do this. Then once your video is optimized correctly you can do some backlinking to your video to increase your serps and views.

EPol83, Jan 1, 2016 IP
  4. Rocky15

Rocky15 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Firstly view youtube than You share video link on social media sites like facebook, Google plus,twitter, and other.

Rocky15, Jan 19, 2016 IP
  5. niksto82

niksto82 Member

Best Answers:
    Umm.. If you are trying to promote video by baiting views on forums, I guess you are doing a great job :D Good thing I didn't click on it!

niksto82, Jan 24, 2016 IP