1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to make a clips4sale alternative.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by stuzilla, Mar 28, 2011.

So i been thinking about this for a little while. Come up with a business model. I also have my own production, and have a couple of successful clipstore owners that will come on board. What are your thoughts? Do you think it is worth jumping into this industry. I got some great incentive ideas for it too. I just would like to know, is it possible to get a script for this? And what would hosting be like to begin? As well as obtaining a credit card merchant and so forth?

Does anyone have experiences with hosting things like this? Or using merchants for payment ect?

stuzilla, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  2. mlounge

mlounge Peon

Best Answers:
    i am currently in the process of creating a similar site, contact me if you are interested in doing business.

mlounge, Aug 24, 2012 IP
  3. bobdux

bobdux Peon

Best Answers:
    I also want to create a Clips4Sale alternative. Could either of you (or anyone else) point me in the right direction? Thank you.

bobdux, Oct 12, 2012 IP