1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i want to make money online - urgent need

Discussion in 'General Business' started by selvi, Nov 16, 2009.

1. clades

clades Peon

Best Answers:
    Making money online is not for widows...its for who already have money :p

clades, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  2. coolrohit222002

coolrohit222002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should try out siteflipping.

Find A decent niche by using google's keyword tool get a keyword rich domain write 10 unique articles add some plugins to the blogs which makes it more appealing. Maybe Get some cheap graphics done for the site.

Siteflipping is one of the best business.

coolrohit222002, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  3. munjie

munjie Peon

Best Answers:
    take some time to earn money online, and determination and keep trying. good luck

munjie, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  4. keeflex

keeflex Guest

Best Answers:
    how much you want earn monthly?

keeflex, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  5. PaulAdman

PaulAdman Peon

Best Answers:
    Maqbool
    refer to this link
    www(dot)problogger(dot)net/archives/2007/11/15/how-i-make-money-blogging/

PaulAdman, Dec 24, 2009 IP
  6. elladrone

elladrone Peon

Best Answers:
    hello again, OP. just curious, how have you been doing lately? any results to share with us?

elladrone, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  7. worlddomain

worlddomain Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeh - after all the post and support - any progress with your online money making journey?
    There are so many ways to make money online - you need to focus on what you can enjoy doing - coz you dont want it to turn out worse than the Job you quit to try this out in the first place : )

Site flipping is a great and growing source of online income - and there are a lot of different task involved that you may be able to specialize in - like content or design creation, site building, template or logo work, link building, monetization etc .. another way may be to look out for competitions on forums - popular forums like this one have them daily - and try winning one of those - one competition I came across today is paying $200 every month for sticking around and contributing to their sites forum - it's a good start to get your feet wet with such deals.

A personal BIG nono for survey sites - waste of time and very little payout....
    Hope to hear your success posted below...

worlddomain, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  8. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to get into the online business, and can opt to do it in adult, your best option is going to be the CLIP STORE option. Plain and simple.

You can learn the other skills you need over time, and in the meantime for a small investment can make back your ROI in a few months time. It is fairly simply, and straight forward. Most of it is busy work done by your computer on off hours.

You are more than welcome to shop around some more if you like, but few are going to be able to guarantee you a ROI on your investment, unless it is next to nothing, and your investment is an insane amount of (free) time to push and learn and so on.

Good luck on the journey!

Barefootsies, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  9. rkbehera1

rkbehera1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the paid survey sites are scam and some are limited to certain locations. Their payout limit is very high. So you should not advise survey sites at all to a member who is in urgent need of money. I know there are some seo and forum posting jobs, where you get instant payment after job completion.

rkbehera1, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  10. Gryal

Gryal Peon

Best Answers:
    For beginer use please order and reseller hosting account and start selling,firstly,search some for cheap amount.

Gryal, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  11. rkbehera1

rkbehera1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Please clear my doubts where shall find competitions in this site. Where is that $200 competition? I have marked bold in some lines above. Pl. make me clear.

rkbehera1, Jan 6, 2010 IP
  12. kaseybaker1

kaseybaker1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can find out how to make money blogging at my blog. The link is in my signature.

kaseybaker1, Apr 19, 2010 IP
  13. Doollar

Doollar Guest

Best Answers:
    From internet we cannot earn money instantly we have to go step by step and have to earn from 5 $ to 50 $ per day its a slow process for sure ...

Doollar, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  14. HealthMan

HealthMan Peon

Best Answers:
    Just like most folks mention here, it takes some time to get going online, but it's not impossible.

My advice would be to first get a part-time or temporary job that's not demanding. This will put you at somewhat at ease financially. Ideally it's something you already know so you don't have to switch careers.

If you want, you can take a short course and get some certificates related to your field to help the job hunt. Also start asking around! Friends, acquaintances, store owners or service providers who know you. Sit down and write out a list of people you know.

While you're at it, be honest and mention your situation to them. Be open to unexpected help from them. Mention that you want to go online (part-time at first) and see if that opens any doors.

Here are a couple of IDEAS that can help you get you going, but again please remember and be careful, it will take some time to implement anything that they recommend. (btw, I am not affiliated in any way with those sites).

http://www.barefoot-executive.com/
    http://www.expertsacademy.com/ - this one has 6 1 hour videos with high quality content

Hope that help. Good luck.

HealthMan, Apr 28, 2010 IP
  15. testingwhiz

testingwhiz Peon

Best Answers:
    In this forum only.. You can get so many ideas regarding that...!!

testingwhiz, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  16. paintpoint

paintpoint Guest

Best Answers:
    apply for foodstamp or similar program if you really need support for poverty. making monkey online can not be done in one day.

paintpoint, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  17. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say a good place to start would be to invest some time in making some blogs and using Google Adsense on them to reel in some quick cash.

tjsocr22, May 2, 2010 IP
  18. SCLocal

SCLocal Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is the answer. Don't rush things, if you want a quick buck go beg for it on the street. Online Marketing/Making Money takes time and commitment and won't happen overnight.

SCLocal, May 7, 2010 IP
  19. kipashardisk

kipashardisk Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the explaination, actually i really want to start to make money online... but i have to make sure what kind of bussines that give me more money, and more space to move...

kipashardisk, May 7, 2010 IP
  20. seopositive2

seopositive2 Peon

Best Answers:
    You should apply job any were how you can earn money quickly through the internet

seopositive2, May 7, 2010 IP