1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to run a contest... I need your help...

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by moniquebriand, Nov 14, 2007.

I want to run a contest...

I could use your help in formulating the contest to ensure that I get the best deliverables/results for my project in as quick of a turnaround time as possible while helping out the contestants to be able to have what they need in order to do the job effectively quickly.

I need a coordinated/common look and feel for my site. Therefore, I would be looking for all the following with a common look and feel for my blog, http://blog.ConnectedFM.com, site which is using the Revolution WordPress Theme by Brian Gardner:
    - Logo
    - Header
    - Footer
    - Opt-in Form for sidebar

VISION - "Our products and services facilitate people feeling like the heroes of their own lives."

MISSION - "Connecting you to the knowledge, contacts and resources you need to know in order to uncover and live your best self, be the happiest you have ever been, while profiting from your passions."

IDEOLOGY - "Making money on the internet should be easy and the education to learn how to do that should be affordable and worth far more than it costs. Connected with the right people, strategies and resources, everyone should be able to recondition their mind's programming; elminating old disabling beliefs and replacing them deliberately with great new habits, enabling you to get what you truly want out of your life, be your happiest, make a living, and even get rich by pursuing your passions on the internet."

What should I include in the terms?

What type of configuration-type info I should either ask for or supply in my terms (like pixel size, deliverable type, etc.)?

If I don't typically use .psd graphics, but rather I use .jpg graphics, then can .psd file formats be converted to .jpg (Deliverable in .jpg / .gif / .bmp and .psd file versions)?

Must be representative of our Vision/Mission/Values/Ideology/Self-Empowerment/Deliberate Creation/Leaving Your Legacy/Finding Your Profitable Passions.

etc.

?

moniquebriand, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  2. pratik

pratik Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For this you have to get all the thing done from a single designer... not like someone is designing you the logo another guy is working on the header... all should be made by one designer... so that you can get a common look and feel

Post this in the contest breif and ask the designer to work on these lines.. and thoughts...

ask for PSD file... it can be saved in different formats like jpeg, gif, png. etc... a layered PSD is the best option... ;)

Thats it... if you need more let me know...

Also, if you are looking for a designer I can help.. i am a Designer... :D

pratik, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  3. twistedspikes

twistedspikes Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you ask for only the PSD file then make sure you have photoshop to open it and save it as an actual image.

If not then I'd ask for the PSD and other formats (jpg, gif, png, bmp).

twistedspikes, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  4. moniquebriand

moniquebriand Guest

Best Answers:
    I could use your help to ensure that I get the best deliverable/results for my project in as quick of a turnaround time as possible.

I want to ensure that I include all the necessary specifications and information in my description/terms of a contest I want to run.

I want to protect myself while doing the least work on the project as possible so I can focus on other projects which are more my specialty.

I want someone to be able to:
    - Customize the multiple pages of the Revolution Premium WordPress Theme by Brian Gardner I am using
    - Customize the multiple pages of the Revolution Premium News Theme by Brian Gardner I am using
    - Customize the multiple pages of the Revolution Premium Magazine Theme by Brian Gardner I am using
    - Include the customization of the best plugins
    - Install and customize quite a few .php scripts

How much would be reasonable for this type of work? What sort of prize would be rewarding?

My budget is low but I need the help and I know that there are many people out there which can do great work and whom are very happy to earn the money I can pay since it is more valuable in their country. So I know that this job will be right for somebody while right for me at the same time.

Can you help me by providing me with some helpful answers/reply posts on how I should formulate all this?

I would really appreciate it.

moniquebriand, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  5. moniquebriand

moniquebriand Guest

Best Answers:
    Should I open my contest up to those who visit my other blog, http://blog.moniquebriand.com since it is about internet marketing, business optimization, marketing and more?

I wondered if I should be more public about this or more private, etc.

moniquebriand, Nov 15, 2007 IP
  6. moniquebriand

moniquebriand Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks TwistedSpikes, I appreciate the help.

moniquebriand, Nov 18, 2007 IP
  7. moniquebriand

moniquebriand Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks to you too practik. I appreciate the help.

moniquebriand, Nov 18, 2007 IP