1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to start a Lyrics website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ETERN1TY, Apr 18, 2010.

I am very interested in starting a Lyrics database website,

I was wondering if there are any free, or cheap good looking scripts out there for this kind of website

I was also wondering , Do you think i should start from scratch , Manually adding the lyrics to songs or use the database, which is provided with the Lyrics database script,

I really want to get a nice looking , but very simple lyrics database script,

I don't need anything big with lots of features, I just want a clean looking site not with advertisements all over the page which looks welcoming to the members and easy to navigate for lyrics,

I am really hoping someone can point me in the right direction with recommended scripts etc.

ETERN1TY, Apr 18, 2010 IP
  2. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You may try this script for your Lyrics website - buymyscripts.net/21/Lyrics_Script.html . It is very cheap but it is not exactly what you want and it is not the best script. You may post an advertisement with the requirements to your project on freelancer sites. Freelance developers can implement exactly what you want and it will be not expensive. And I guest it is better if you start your own Lyrics database from scratch. It will be unique.

WorksForWeb, Apr 22, 2010 IP