1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Want to Start a Website on New Topic with existing Domain

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jaideep Gill, May 12, 2013.

Hello Guys, i need your help
    i want to start a new website on all new Topic with existing domain.
    previously i use this domain to start a entertainment portal for almost 3 months. so this domain have many links in google.

Now i m worried about this that google will take long time to get index new site

What can i do now get google rank and index faster ??????????????

Jaideep Gill, May 12, 2013 IP
  2. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest if your domain is relevant then go with it, as relevancy matters a lot today..

Of course, you are putting fresh content on your site, Google would love, there is no doubt to it.

SERPpoint, May 13, 2013 IP
  3. Daniel Carso

Daniel Carso Member

Best Answers:
    After you setup your site get some SEO work on it. At least so you can get backlinks and raise that domain. It should be a matter of a few months :) What's the domain name by the way?

Daniel Carso, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  4. Mark Berger

Mark Berger Member

Best Answers:
    to be honest: average users will never rank on google unless they know how to properly do. the first thin is adding a sitemap and include your site in the webmastertools. this way your site get indexed more efficiently, if you don't have a sitemap just go here and create one http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/. then, create relevant backlinks to your site to start improving your rank. then think out of the box and find new traffic sources other than google. if you only rely on google you may get your site shutdown overnight the next update. All the best.

Mark Berger, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  5. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As long as it's not too far off topic you should be fine, give it a try and see what happens.

ninjamtlt1, Jun 7, 2013 IP