1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to start designing logo'. Where should I start

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by hnanan, Nov 10, 2007.

I mean what I should learn and what I should look out for..Thanks for any help

hnanan, Nov 10, 2007 IP
  2. supernoobice

supernoobice Peon

Best Answers:
    1st thing is color combination. Picking the right colors to represent a business is the outmost important. For the illustrations, Learn to use a graphic editing software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, its your pick. The best rule you should always remember is MISS. "Make it simple... stupid"

You may also want to shift to web design after that.

supernoobice, Nov 10, 2007 IP
  3. prince4life

prince4life Active Member

Best Answers:
    2nd thing. Learn not to scam people! I still cant believe you scammed me like that and have the nerves to still be online posting to everyone like nothing happened!

prince4life, Nov 11, 2007 IP
  4. Lood1234

Lood1234 Banned

Best Answers:
    Well i think u should learn from my gfx team members.They r real pro
    www.loodmania.com
    Code (markup):

Lood1234, Nov 12, 2007 IP
  5. lilybaby

lilybaby Guest

Best Answers:
    You should start on paper. Sketch. Brainstorm. Think about the company or whatever it is you want to represent in a logo. Try not to put a bunch of meanings in the logo. Keep in simple. Remember it has to be catchy and interesting. People are going to identify your brand with that icon. I don't believe you have to put one color or a few, use what you have to use. If you are thinking about costs for printing later, remember logos can be used in different styles, it all depends on what you state the rules are. So, you might use it full color in some places, brochures, posters, etc. And maybe one color for forms, hand outs, etc. But you have to be constant. If forms use blue logo, then all forms should use the blue logo. Also, think about printing materials. On a low budget, you can still make interesting things.

lilybaby, Nov 13, 2007 IP
  6. azari2

azari2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolutely sketch on plain paper first. Think the concept. The idea to sketch a logo is not coming in the first drawing. You need to design a lot of logo referring your concept. Then combine the idea with all the logo you sketch. I think lilybaby's description is quite enough and good.

azari2, Nov 14, 2007 IP