1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to travel to india and find good hotels in delhi.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by navneetkukl, May 6, 2012.

Some people have suggested me two websites which will provide me good information about delhi hotels in india.These are www.traveltamanna.com and incredibleindia.org

navneetkukl, May 6, 2012 IP
  2. myhappyjourney

myhappyjourney Guest

Best Answers:
    try indiatourpackages.com
    u ll get best deals

myhappyjourney, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  3. mediamessage

mediamessage Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are several good hotels in Delhi that you can choose according to your budget and preferences. Hotels in the city range from 5 star to budget hotels. 5 star hotels include Hotel The Royal Plaza (Connaught Place), Radisson Blu Hotel (Dwarka) and The Lalit (Connaught Place). 4 star hotels include The Connaught (Connaught Place), Maidens Hotel (North Delhi) and Hotel City Park Airport (Kapashera). A few of the 3 star hotels are Hotel Lohmod (Mahipalpur), Hotel Singh Empire Dx (Paharganj) and Hotel Ajanta (Paharganj). Among 2 star hotels, there are Hotel RunWay (near IGI Airport), Hotel Kwality (Paharganj) and Hotel Eurostar International (Mahipalpur). Many of these hotels provide gratifying services at budget. So, try the type of hotel accommodation you want to avail, you will be pleased to choose it for sure.

mediamessage, Aug 7, 2013 IP
  4. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers: