1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to welcome everyone to my website building platform

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Stan Petrov, Dec 23, 2016.

We recently launched our CMS and website building platform called Simvoly (https://simvoly.com) I want to welcome you all to give it a try. We want to work with freelancers and web design agencies to create a community and help each other. We're planning on creating a 'talent' section for designers, developers, content writers, marketers to have profiles and get hired throughout the platform. We're still working on our affiliate/white-label but we are willing to give great discounts to people who like us and want to work together.

We are trying to make it the best place for people like you to find more work and create easier websites :) We have e-commerce, we have awesome light builder, pre-made sections (pre-made pages coming soon), creating our free plan right now. A lot new features are coming the beginning of 2017

I hope you like it.

Stan Petrov, Dec 23, 2016 IP