1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I was thinking about selling my website/business.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by KonceptJ, Oct 22, 2011.

I've never sold a website before so I'm not really sure what do. I take a design, print 100 tshirts and sell them. Once the 100 shirts sell, I move on to the next design. This creates exclusivity and keeps my overhead super low.

I don't really know how to go about selling the business or even just the website. Traffic is generated using PPC ad's on google and facebook. No ad's, no traffic. I have to pay for traffic but It's cool because I can pace myself with the business. The business is AwesomeUgly.com, I'm not sure what to ask for it. What do you think?

KonceptJ, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  2. Max Singapore

Max Singapore Active Member

Best Answers:
    i saw your website , and i see their many thing you can improve .
    if you need some serious advice , you can contact me .

the idea is good to limit the production , but you also need you focus on marketing as well as the freedom of choice for customer .

Max Singapore, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  3. fabro84

fabro84 Peon

Best Answers:
    You have a great website. Not sure if you should sell it but if you really want to sell there's a good place to do it. I'm not sure if I can post links here but send me a message if you want to know more.

fabro84, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  4. GAFband

GAFband Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure if you should sell it, It is up to you at the end of the day. Although if you were to sell, it would be worth a good amount.

GAFband, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  5. KonceptJ

KonceptJ Peon

Best Answers:
    Tshirt forums said I would be looking at 100-1000 if I sold it. When I print the design and market the site I make close to a grand. I've been so busy at work I havn't had time to really do anything with it. Since it's been a side gig I've been neglecting it and feel I'm getting too old to push 4hour sleep nights. Ensure for Old people can only do so much.

I heard some really bad stories about flippa.com and I feel the site looks way better than anything on there. It doesn't get a lot of organic traffic and what not which from what I understand is what sells your site there.

KonceptJ, Oct 22, 2011 IP