1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I will show anyone how to make a make a weekly paycheck from the internet...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by qmoney, Nov 9, 2012.

I am willing to teach anyone how to make a living marketing a product and service everyone needs and how to setup your website that does all of the selling and explaining for you. I even show you an old school method to drive targeted traffic to your site and make sells on daily basis. Nobody is teaching newbies how to really make money online.. PM me for the details...

qmoney, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  2. haier

haier Active Member

Best Answers:
    wouldnt it be great if you create a thread and post all whatever knowledge you have instead of telling everyone by pm?

haier, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  3. qmoney

qmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    Calm down! I will be sharing marketing tips in this thread, so make sure you check it out. The only reason I said to PM me is because I'm not allowed to share live links yet, but I will send you the info through message.

qmoney, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  4. qmoney

qmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    There is an old school method I like to use to drive quick and targeted traffic to my website and it will work for you too if you have a capture page setup... I lot of people are trying to advertise and market online without the proper knowledge. Try this for thought...You can create a simple flyer to mail to a targeted group for your business which I use this exact company to get my buyers from and then I proceed to mail them my flyer in a black envelope which 95% of people will open and see what I'm promoting and will then visit my website and opt-in on my capture page and my marketing system will automatically follow up with each lead and sell them... This is just one way to drive immediate traffic to your website.. The more traffic you drive to your sites, the more sales and money you will make...

qmoney, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  5. aviglobe

aviglobe Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe one of you can help promote my website. I am selling some very awesome bots. PM if you can help me promote these software bots.

aviglobe, Nov 10, 2012 IP
  6. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The way he makes a pay check online is by getting people to pay him for the idea (which makes less money than charging ppl for the idea).

I've said it before and I'll say it again... When someone is selling information on making money usually it's because the money they will make is greater than the money that could be made by applying the technique being taught. Stay away.

NetStar, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  7. qmoney

qmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't sell any of my ideas and I give everyone the same opportunity to make the same income as me or more. What I'm sharing has changed a lot of peoples lives who never thought they could make a dime on the internet. Before you say something negative about someone make sure you have some proof that they're deceiving people when it comes to making money. I never do business that way. I earn a nice living from the internet and will show anyone what I do to earn it. If you reside in the US, PM me and I will give you the details instantly!

qmoney, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  8. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If it's not something you are making money by sharing then just share it here in the open forum.

NetStar, Nov 12, 2012 IP