1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Idea-> Free Wp Shopping Price Compare Plug In,what You Think?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by signorm68, Jan 26, 2013.

Hi,
    got idea last night, and would like to tell me how sounds to you, especially if you are "driving" sites on WP, since I am thinking to make such WP plug in which would be:

- free
    - used to add some extra value to your site/blog
    - admin can choose or let system choose depends on page content, top 5 or 10 stores with specified product that match with page context and prices of that product/service (shipping prices and all other info)

This is just raw idea, but please me what do you think, all your pros and cons.thanks

signorm68, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  2. pinterest

pinterest Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would find this incredibly useful on a few of my blog content sites. I think by having this functionality I would be able to choose which products / content would be available on my blog from stores I would choose, and then would they be directed to the product page on the appropriate store's page for that product? Would I be receiving affiliate commission? All in all a good idea :)

pinterest, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  3. ask2talk

ask2talk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    On one way it will be helpful but i do not think the plugin would be able to extract the exact information needed , however you can do that the sites running your plugin can be compared with the users site. So every data format will be the same and you can easily get the data of compared site.

In the beginning it will be hassle to market it , but once it has on some of the sites then there will be no worries and not a tough time to market. It can also be later upgraded to premium version which you can allow to sell it for a price which include some additional features.

Thanks

ask2talk, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  4. signorm68

signorm68 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    pinterest, thanks for giving new idea: affilite commissions, I will think about this, it makes sense
    also ask2talk thanks for your aproach. I would like to hear more opinions from other members too

signorm68, Jan 29, 2013 IP