1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Idea's for internet business what runs and what not ? any idea or script name

Discussion in 'General Business' started by busterbox, Mar 15, 2012.

i am opening a website but i dont know what should i make because almost everything is on net already but im thinking maybe anyone can share they'r ideas or anything that will help me think and make something ? please

busterbox, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  2. imbusinessman

imbusinessman Peon

Best Answers:
    what's buster box?
    so it seems that your trying to find a niche. one of the things you can do is look around the house. find something and then expand on it to keep coming up with ideas. for example: in my house i see a couch>people>television>Flatscreen>movies>DVDs>comedy>acting>actors>celebrities...... do you see where i'm going? yes, there's a lot of information on the web but there's room for a lot more information too. You can provide that information, just take time out to get ideas. Once you have those ideas, try to find good keywords for your niche. you don't need to buy a special software to find keywords. Just go to google keyword tool.

I hope this helps.

imbusinessman, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  3. busterbox

busterbox Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you so much it really do help and yes i was planning on making a free movie website and free streaming links for people but then i thought its wrong because of copy rights i want to do something which is 100% legal and copyrights free and thats why i bought the domain name buster-box but now im double minded if i should i put this website as towards upcoming movies and reviews or just a news channel and put all the bollywood and hollywood gosspis

busterbox, Mar 18, 2012 IP