1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ideas for Single Site Multi-subsites...

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by NMguy, Feb 29, 2008.

All,

I am working with a client who is a franchisor, they currently have a very ugly Simi functional site.

I am interested in any suggestions you all would have for a CMS which would accommodate the following description.

Allow for one corporate site to allow me to create subsites for each franchise location (several in each state) the individual sites should allow for the locations to have personal information, hours, photo of the location, appointment scheduler so on. Further, each location should be able to easily update their information, articles ect, and to upload images and videos to their clients accounts. Please let me know any help you can provide in knowing what CMS and/or accompanying applications you'd suggest.

Thank you,

NMguy, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  2. amaanat

amaanat Guest

Best Answers:
    hi, i suggest you to use Plone CMS. Nasa, Nokia, oxfam, etc are using this cms.

amaanat, Feb 29, 2008 IP
  3. Bohol

Bohol Peon

Best Answers:
    Bohol, Mar 3, 2008 IP