1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ideas of how to make money, using the internet, in any way!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by praesto, Aug 29, 2009.

1. tuksdrr

tuksdrr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Multiple methods spring to mind...

- Choose a good niche and set-up a content rich site with lots of affiliate/adsense/CPA banners
    - Write an ebook/create a video and sell it to people willing to buy
    - Buy cheap books from libraries/carboot sales etc and list them on Amazon to sell at good margins

There are many more too. I have a video on learning about internet techniques to earn some money (reliable methods only). If you'd like it PM me.

Best wishes!

tuksdrr, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  2. afmark

afmark Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I suggest you try affiliate marketing. Some program sprovide up to $100 or more per affiliate sale.

afmark, Sep 12, 2009 IP
  3. David233

David233 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can join safelist, and traffix exchanges. Just join for free. Advertise the links, and when when you have successfully referred others to either of one of them (hopefully some will upgrade), you earn money. However you must put effort into it.

Good luck!

David233, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  4. ObliPro

ObliPro Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Preasto

Here are a few ideas that you mayba can use:

1. Paid surveys (this is super slow money, but no investments other than time) just google it

2. Afilliate marketing (this is more difficult but if you´re good you can make some money, but probably not before your girlfriends birthday)

3. Sell pictures or graphics (if you´re really good with a camera and photoshop or you can make cool graphics then you can sell that, see shutterstock.com)

,but it´s probably easiest to just find some extra work:)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
    ObliPro, Sep 13, 2009 IP
  5. eSnoozer

eSnoozer Peon

Best Answers:
    I've made plenty of posts on this topic. You can make money online as I have done before but it won't happen overnight! If you'd like to know a little more let me know.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
    eSnoozer, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  6. tuksdrr

tuksdrr Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many different methods out there - from setting up information-rich sites that generate income via affiliate programs, adsense and CPA...to things like Amazon arbitrage. Just keep your wits about you when approached with "press the red button for cash" type schemes. You'll need to work at it, and work hard (but you'll sleep well at night).

I have a video that shows the seven best ways of generating income online. If anyone would like to see it, please PM me.

tuksdrr, Sep 14, 2009 IP
  7. junaidkhan1239

junaidkhan1239 Peon

Best Answers:
    please tell me how to earn money in wupload

junaidkhan1239, Jul 24, 2012 IP