1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If there is a way that my emails f@yahoo.com are not sent into spam ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mstdmstd, Jan 12, 2023.

Hello,
    I use free account at @Yahoo.com and in some cases emails I sent are found in spam group of my recipient.

Are there some rules/tricks to avoid this?

Are there some free email boxes(better @Yahoo.com ) which are not sent into SPAM of my recipient ?

Thanks!

mstdmstd, Jan 12, 2023 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I am not sure. My deliverability rate to Yahoo is higher than probably any other email provider. Gmail is #2. Most people prefer gmail, since a lot of legitimate offers will end up in the Promotions folder rather than spam.

qwikad.com, Jan 12, 2023 IP
  3. Faustino Sheppard

Faustino Sheppard Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a few things you can do to help reduce the likelihood that emails you send from your Yahoo! account will end up in the spam folder of your recipients:

1. Use a clear and recognizable sender name. Make sure that your sender name is clear and recognizable to your recipients. This will help to ensure that your emails are less likely to be marked as spam.

2. Keep the subject line relevant. Use a clear and relevant subject line that accurately reflects the contents of your email. Avoid using all caps, exclamation points, and generic phrases such as "Congratulations!" or "Important information!"

3. When using certain words or phrases, use caution: certain words and phrases are more likely to trigger spam filters. Avoid using words like "free," "guarantee," "earn money," or "market."

4. Limit the use of images and attachments: Some spam filters are triggered by emails that contain a lot of images or attachments. Limit the use of images and attachments in your emails, especially if you are sending the same email to a large number of recipients.

5. Use a double opt-in list: Make sure that the recipients you are sending emails to have opted in to receive emails from you. This will help to ensure that your emails only go to people who want to receive them.

6. Confirm your email address: Confirm your Yahoo! email address by logging in and responding to the confirmation email you receive. This will help to ensure that your account is not marked as spam.
    It's important to note that no email provider can guarantee that emails sent from their service will never be marked as spam, and it's hard to generalize if any free email boxes, in this case, a Yahoo.com account, will not go into the spam folder. as the spam filters are constantly evolving and changing, and also depends on the recipient's email service provider and their own settings.

By following these best practices, you will help to reduce the likelihood that your emails will be marked as spam, but there's no guarantee that your emails will never be marked as spam.

Faustino Sheppard, Jan 14, 2023 IP