1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

if u had 3000 to invest what would u do?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mikkel99, Mar 18, 2011.

1. mikedolf123

mikedolf123 Peon

Best Answers:
    We can even help you choose a broker. How to invest $20 ... If you start with $1000 and invest an additional $1000 each year, ... Bottom line, all I would like to do is invest in 1 company, and once the shares get a certain price, sell . .... I have $3000 to invest. I am 20 years old and have no idea where to BEGIN . ...

if you have time visit my site : http://www.lendersgreen.com/

mikedolf123, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  2. nyc123

nyc123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you considered investing your money into a solid, online, team building program that is not mlm based. I am not sure if you are aware of a relatively new company that is called ROI Unlimited, but they have paid out nearly 2 million dollars in three months to its participating members. The industry is anchored in the travel business, which averages trillions of dollars per year, and you are awarded with an entry into their business program, which is driven by the concept of teamwork, when you purchase a travel, membership card that is offered at various levels. The beauty of the program is that every participant is working jointly alongside their teammates in order to reach a common, financial goal, thus removing the normal requirement, with most programs, that force you to personally sponsor others into the program in order to make peanuts.

nyc123, Apr 22, 2011 IP