1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

if we have 100$ only.. what business that must we do??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ronebaiya, Jul 6, 2010.

hi master...
    if we have only 100 $.. what kind of business that really worth and useful for it...
    still confused cause i dont have much money :(

ronebaiya, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  2. Arnoldo Fernandez

Arnoldo Fernandez Guest

Best Answers:
    If you want to work with internet marketing, choose affiliate marketing. It doesn´t require any initial investment (unless you want to), and is quite simple to do. The basic structure flows around promoting a product that someone else is selling (through an affiliate program) and earn commissions every time someone buys that product (and came through your link). I have a free online marketing guide web-site if you are interested in learning more. It´s the one shown in my profile.

Arnoldo Fernandez, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  3. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is not a lot of money. Personally, I would buy something tangible that I could sell. Like adult content. I would then hit the clip store market hard, and I would turn that $100.00 into a few hundred in a few months time. I would then move on to something else, or I would expand. Or I would do a celebrity site.

R.O.I. and how quickly you want to make it back is always a key in what I recommend to people.

Barefootsies, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  4. sburton0

sburton0 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You could buy a domain name and sell services such as web design

sburton0, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  5. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    100 bucks doesn't get you a lot of investment capital to work on a real project. I agree you can do affiliate marketing for basically zero cash. You could maybe start a blog and start up a contest offering a cash reward for whoever brings you the most visitors/sign ups or something like that.

Le Dangles, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  6. bandito1

bandito1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree that affiliate marketing is a good way to start make hubpages and squidoo lenses and start sending some traffic to that page. You can also market on social networks.

bandito1, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  7. snow

snow Member

Best Answers:
    You can surely buy some domain name and sell then when you get a good price for it.

snow, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  8. MrFrench

MrFrench Peon

Best Answers:
    flip domains or websites.

MrFrench, Jul 8, 2010 IP