1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you could take any business class, what would it be?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by zenplus, Mar 26, 2014.

I know a lot of people here probably hate formal education. Still it's good to broaden your mind.

So what would it be? Accounting? My CPA handles that, so that's probably not for me. Legal issues? I have a lawyer.

Might be worth it to drop a grand or two on a course from a university.

zenplus, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  2. chase_buie

chase_buie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Depends on what skills you are wanting to develop to enhance your career. IF you think knowledge of technology can help you take an introductory class to technology. If you think you need help to manage a business, take a business management class. Study it out and see what you think will better yourself.

chase_buie, May 29, 2014 IP
  3. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't believe in formal education. I don't have anything against classes. I just think that experience is much more important, and anyway the best would be to have both of course.

4. chase_buie

chase_buie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would take a class in which i would be able to learn entrepreneurship skills and abilities to better enhance the views on how the company I will work for came to be. Having this knowledge will help you be self sustaining even if you lose some of your money.

chase_buie, May 30, 2014 IP
  5. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    I would attend the Million-Dollar Entrepreneurial Master's that Amit Mehta from Boost Software gets to attend.

Alyssa Lochmore, May 30, 2014 IP
  6. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    I'd take couple classes in modern Internet legislature. I lack that every now and then

Karuna17, May 30, 2014 IP