1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you want to earn online, don't rely on ebooks

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ms.g, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Las Vegas DUI Lawyer

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer Peon

Best Answers:
    I was hoping someone would be honest about what was inside that super affiliate handbook. I'm glad I read your statement. At $60 I would have been pissed if that's all there was to it. Jesus H Christ. You would have to be super "new" to even need that information.

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  2. rafirpmc

rafirpmc Member

Best Answers:
    is it a good way??????????

rafirpmc, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  3. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty around these parts who are that 'new'. There are many who've been around and still do not understand how to sell or convert.

Barefootsies, Jul 6, 2010 IP
  4. Las Vegas DUI Lawyer

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer Peon

Best Answers:
    Shall I point out the clinical fallacy in your logic? You're equating food you've eaten since birth, to a brand new book noone has ever read before? Nearly every best seller on the list has samples of their books. Who are you defending exactly? Are ebooks exempt somehow from consumer scrutiny? If you go to Amazon you can find books and when you click on the cover get a sample of pages inside the book. It's on nearly every book they sell. At a book store you can read the whole book LOL if you're one of those types of people.

Las Vegas DUI Lawyer, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  5. CurvyNation

CurvyNation Active Member

Best Answers:
    when I first started out, I learned quite a bit from ebooks..I admit some are bad, but there are still good ones out there if you really search.

CurvyNation, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  6. naciketas

naciketas Peon

Best Answers:
    Good and nice assessment about e-books. I too feel the same.

naciketas, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  7. tuksdrr

tuksdrr Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're learning from an ebook that is from a reputable source, it can be a good thing. Sadly, the author of this post is correct in that some ebooks have diminished in quality to the point where they are nothing but thinly disguised sales pages just trying to pitch an affiliate product.

Personally, I think more people are using videos to watch and learn these days anyway. Ebooks have their place, but are being used less and less by people who want to learn things like site design, IM and so on.

tuksdrr, Jul 14, 2010 IP
  8. neyola

neyola Peon

Best Answers:
    Same here... but I have used some anyways, especially the ones giving info on wordpress hosting, affiliate marketing and the likes... that's like 1% of my ebooks

neyola, Jul 14, 2010 IP