1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Illustration Graphic Designers Needed

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Manald, Jul 31, 2008.

I'm looking for graphic designers that can create graphics from scratch to illustrate something.

For example, if I write an article about paris, I will need a cartoonish graphic illustration of what I wrote. Maybe a picture of the effiel tower or something.

If you are a talented graphic artist and specialize in create graphic illustrations from scratch. Please PM me. I have plenty of business opportunities for you.

Thanks,

Ormus

Manald, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  2. scorpionagency

scorpionagency Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a 2D Vector Illustration designer that creates everything from scratch using a Graphics Tablet. I own 15 commercial design software's & can deliver in just about any format you may need.

If you would like to see the type / style of work I do, simply select any of my sig links below. Once on my site select "Sample Designs" from the top left navigation. There are 5 portfolio's located in that section (Illustration / Mascot / Caricature / Logo / Website).

For convenience I have Free quote forms & a web based project management system for easy communications & project tracking available.

Eric Lyon
    Scorpion Agency

scorpionagency, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  3. Manald

Manald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good stuff, sent me a PM and I'll sent you a sample project to test your skills!

Manald, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  4. l3fty

l3fty Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi, i can do this for you, if there is still an opening. thanks!

l3fty, Aug 6, 2008 IP
  5. superthang

superthang Peon

Best Answers:
    I am a graphic designer, if you need any work done in photoshop or Illustration just PM me, I will send you sample of my works.

superthang, Aug 6, 2008 IP