1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm getting paid! Do you want to be paid?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by xtmx, Feb 8, 2014.

A $0.54 click put me over $100, meaning that I can get paid again! I'm planning on opening a bank account to receive the money.

For those who just want to see their first real online revenue, here's my advice: Find an exact-match domain with around 1,000-2,000 searches. Google it, and look at the highest results. If they appear to be sites focused on the topic, find another domain. If they appear to be Yahoo answers, twitter posts, etc., then buy the domain. Make sure there are no brand names in the domain. Build a mini site based on the topic, and monetize it with Adsense. The content should be exclusive, and you should put effort into it. However, if you feel the need to spend money apart from hosting, you should resist if possible. Content can be created for free with moderate effort if you even have a basic grasp of English (sadly, some people here don't).

Have a usable minimalist semi-fluid layout. Avoid using content management systems or frameworks and write the HTML yourself (there are people like @deathshadow who know what they are doing, and they often help people on this forum). Make sure the HTML is well structured, and avoid use of tags like font. Your home page should have a title and h1 with the site name, and the meta description should be highly human-readable (many users don't read this, but search engines don't want it to be spammy). Your intro should describe the site in terms of why it will help the user.

Do this, and mention your site on a few forums. Depending on quality, you will likely get on the first page quickly, and possibly rank #1 in the future.

You should get $5 - $20 per month, possibly more with the right content. If you want to make more money, you can make more sites.

This isn't an automatic money machine, because there is no such thing. However, these sites tend to be very low maintenance, making this worthwhile if you're willing to put in the initial effort.

xtmx, Feb 8, 2014 IP
  2. Sukhvir Singh

Sukhvir Singh Member

Best Answers:
    Very interesting information...............I want to talk more with you regarding this...

Sukhvir Singh, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  3. Ryan Viola

Ryan Viola Member

Best Answers:
    Great tips i am also earning money from adsense..

Ryan Viola, Apr 6, 2014 IP