1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm getting subscribers! For the first time!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dess71, May 12, 2012.

I thought of the list building process as something complicated and costly. After many yrs of my affiliate efforts, I decided to implement list building and guess what, I am getting subscribers and it is making me excited even more than seeing sales. Don't get me wrong. I like seeing sales but list building being my first time effort, it excites me even more. Please your honor Google, keep sending us traffic. Thanks Google.

dess71, May 12, 2012 IP
  2. GMTGuy

GMTGuy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Congrats! And yeah list building is easy, just give away free ebooks in return for users opt-ins! The top marketers in the world are making TONS of money off their lists, because they send hundreds of thousands to millions of emails a day, all legit optins. So you can sell your products and services when you want, and not have to worry about googles tantrums or wait for users to come to you, lists are great :)

GMTGuy, May 12, 2012 IP
  3. Gary Ling

Gary Ling Peon

Best Answers:
    dess71, how did you get your list?

Through a squeeze page? Opting in for your free product? Or before you send them to the affiliate page you send them to a squeeze page 1st?

Gary Ling, May 13, 2012 IP
  4. mark.cube

mark.cube Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing your experience. It sure will be motivational for many other's like you. :D

mark.cube, May 13, 2012 IP
  5. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I write review of some products, usually in the make money online niche, and when Google sends me visitors, They land on my review page but a light box with optin form appears upfront and some people sign up to get the ebook I give away (not mine but fantastic). This is the process. However I have to change the style and text to see more subscribers. You may check it in my sig and sign up if you think you want the ebook. Best of wishes friends!
    I use imnica mail. I like them!

dess71, May 13, 2012 IP
  6. thevikingmarketer

thevikingmarketer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Congrats simple and to the point lightbox that's the way it should be.How many subscribers do you have now?I have also started more in building subscriber lists because I hate relying on google and keep needing new traffic.

thevikingmarketer, May 13, 2012 IP
  7. copxxx

copxxx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations mate! Don't forget to maintain your subscribers so send email campaigns regulary and add more & more fresh subscribers furthermore try to build an affiliate network to reward your users if they invite their friends - and watch the new referals closely because of the possible cheating.

So all in all, have a good luck mate! :rolleyes:

copxxx, May 13, 2012 IP
  8. kezman

kezman Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations lads! keep in your mind "money is in the list" ;)

kezman, May 14, 2012 IP
  9. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But I am afraid writing mails every some 3 or 4 days thinking that might upset them. Anyways I will see what I can do. I am just starting so nothing more to say.

dess71, May 14, 2012 IP