1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm hoping for some feedback from you all.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by hailey25, Feb 16, 2022.

Howdy! I hope everyone is doing well and safe. I'm hoping for some feedback from you all. I work as an interior designer in Ontario, Canada. I'm planning to start an interior design company in Ontario. I'm not sure if we need to register our firm name with the Ontario business name registry. What exactly are the procedures? How long do you think it'll take? What are the advantages? I learned about business name registration in Ontario
    master business licence
    last week. I require further information from each of you. Please let us know your thoughts. Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
    hailey25, Feb 16, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Find an accountant in your area and sign up with them. They should give you a free meet & greet session and they'll talk you through the pros and cons of the business structure options in your province. Some structures provide more liability protection and that's important.

I don't know the systems in Canada but we've just set up a new company in NZ. The government registration bit took 5 seconds, getting the bank accounts sorted has taken months because of covid and new anti-money-laundering laws. In the old days you'd just front up and it'd be done.

sarahk, Feb 16, 2022 IP