1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm In search of Referals...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by erikaugmarketing, May 29, 2012.

I am looking for new members to join me with an online company that has been in business since 2004. The program is a revenue sharing program where you earn 2% on the advertising packages that you purchase. Each ad pack only costs $10. So an example if you were to fund with $100 or purchase 10 postions you would earn 2% on each position or .20. which would give you $2.00 a day. when you reach $10 in earnings purchase another position to increase your daily earnings. I personally have been in the program for 1 month. I have started with $90 and currently i am making $6.40 a day. So basically every other day my earnings go up by .20cents. There are people in the program earning $10,$50,$100, $200,$300 daily and even more. If you would like more details or to see my website leave me a message and I will get that to you. Have a great day!!!

erikaugmarketing, May 29, 2012 IP