1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm looking for a 50/50 business partner for a existing website!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jonnybravo, Jun 19, 2010.

Are you passionate about movies and history?

I am currently looking for an individual who is interested in becoming a partner to help me run and finish building this website. I need someone who is fairly experienced with building websites and knows the fundamentals of SEO and web design. Like I said before, being passionate about movies and history is a requirement for me above everything else (I like to work with people who like the job that they are doing). The partnership would be a profit sharing arrangement on a percentage based split of all the profits made from this website. Obviously, the website is new and I just recently started promoting it, so there is not much money being made yet. But I think this website has great potential to make a good amount of money (hoping I can get to $100.00 a day based on other similar niche sites) once it is optimized and promoted. I already have over 550 pages on this website that I made myself and probably another 500 pages from the Amazon store that I am currently using (not sure if it's a good store option). There's a lot of unique content on this site already that I have written myself and the potential for a lot more.

Note: I do have another niche website that is already profitable and ranks in the Google top 3 for over 20 niche related keywords. I average about $12 dollars a day ($360 a month) from ads and affiliate links. I know it's not much, but it's a very small niche, and I don't have to do anything anymore to keep on getting that paycheck. Just telling you this so you don't think I'm a noob.

What would you be doing as a partner?

Well, I need help to get the website to 100% finished. There is still lots to be done on the existing pages. We would be searching the internet for the correct historical information to add to each movie page, finding or creating unique articles specific to each page, finding more movies to add to the timeline, adding newly released movies when they come out, complete overhaul of my current SEO, keyword research and targeting, re-design of the timeline and website when needed, coming up with new creative ideas, etc.. I just need somebody who is like-minded and can be helpful when it comes to completing and running this website successfully. I use modX (a CMS) as my web building platform. Knowing how to use modX is not a requirement. As long as you know basic html and css code, you can learn modX really quickly.

If you are an individual interested in something like this, pm me or e-mail me personally:

jonnybravo, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  2. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers: