1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm looking for the suitable CMS for dynamic content for my website

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by pemann, Apr 15, 2011.

Hi All,

I'm newbie here and joined that I hope you can tell me some more new information about SEO and online marketing related topics.

My first query is in connection with CMS. I'm just about to make a new homepage that would use dyamic content.
    My plan is that majority of the page would consists of articles from external webpages, i.e this would be a collecting page. Just not containing links, but articles from other pages in a given topic.

What is the best CMS for this purpose? Is there such kind of plugin exist at all which could make me possible to create easily the dynamic content?

Thanks in advance,
    pé

pemann, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  2. listiaclone.com

listiaclone.com Member

Best Answers:
    You may go for Joomla CMS for your dynamic website and if your are not familiar with it you may can choose Worpress it is much easier and anyone can handle it. You can insert, update & delete your website content any time easily also changing template of your website is just few clicks away. And if you are looking for your customized CMS I can do it for you at cheap. Talk about SEO, it is very huge topic what you want to know about?

listiaclone.com, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  3. c4cyber

c4cyber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm.. Google Open source CMS. You will find many with their demos. Choose what best fits to your requirements and skill set.

c4cyber, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  4. SEOSoftechIndia

SEOSoftechIndia Peon

Best Answers:
    I will suggest you about Wordpress because you can easily handle all the things like page creation, updation and set meta tags for seo. you can download plugins only.

SEOSoftechIndia, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  5. pemann

pemann Peon

Best Answers:
    actually i'm looking for plugins that daily updates automatically the contents, is that possible with wordpress?

pemann, Apr 15, 2011 IP
  6. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress might be your best bet.

For your external content, wordpress has several built in tools to prase RSS from other sites. My wordpress blog pulls links from a couple of forums and updates them on the home page, all it takes is a simple script.

Wordpress also has a number of auto posters to help you create content - in case you wanted articles and not just links.

~kev~, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  7. John Lewis sales

John Lewis sales Peon

Best Answers:
    use word-press its very easy to use plus it is SEO friendly specially for a newbie

John Lewis sales, Apr 22, 2011 IP