1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm not sure why I'm not seeing more followers on Pinterest

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Matthew D, Oct 29, 2014.

I've posted 1,589 Pins in about 2 weeks and I'm not seeing a whole lot of pins and followers. I only have 32 at the moment and others have much more than me.

Pinterest seems much different than other Networks in terms of gaining a following or at least in my experience.

?

Matthew D, Oct 29, 2014 IP
  2. Brent Jones

Brent Jones Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey @Matthew D. I just replied to another thread you started.

May I ask what type of content you're pinning? I've found that fashion / fitness / beauty / baking is pretty easy to gain followers with... with appropriate keywords, hashtag use, and adding likes / comments / repins / follows to other related users. Guns and boobs seem to do alright. Quotes, too. But otherwise, traction can be really tough.

Brent Jones, Nov 6, 2014 IP
  3. thewahm

thewahm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Matthew, followers will come as they find your unique pins! Keep pinning and if you are looking to target a specific market, make sure you're pinning stuff they would be interested in. I agree with Brent above, to try and keep your pins related. Also, the more new stuff you pin, the more people will re-pin your stuff! Good luck!

thewahm, Nov 7, 2014 IP
  4. Diana Wallace

Diana Wallace Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Matthew! Your boards might just need to be pimped up. It's popularity is based on its clean and organized structure. keep your boards organize. Pin shareable images(those having a lot of Repins and loves) and add description. Make sure you follow the right people and most of all... Pin frequently. Hope it helps! Good luck!

Diana Wallace, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  5. nameless7

nameless7 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just poting pins is not enough, you definitely need a strong promotional strategy

nameless7, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  6. ninamarie

ninamarie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Everything that's been mentioned here are very helpful! You might also consider adding widgets and buttons to gain more followers. Here's what I am talking about: 12 Ways to Get More Pinterest Followers

:)

ninamarie, Nov 27, 2014 IP
  7. Andy Rubin

Andy Rubin Member

Best Answers:
    BE Unique and Get Followed

Andy Rubin, Nov 27, 2014 IP