1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

In LATAM and don´t know what to do to make money? Just do this

Discussion in 'General Business' started by martinrei, Nov 23, 2016.

Hi friends

This post is for people of latin america or people from other countries living in latam, that want to make some easy money.

Ok I don´t wanna make this unnecesarily long. So lets go:

We will be doing some basic arbitrage between to ecommerce sites: Mercadolibre and ebay.

1- you go to mercadolibre and check some to most sold (mas vendidos) and/or the listings of stablished sellers (which products are they selling)

2- Go to ebay and check for the exact same product. I focus on products that are small and easy to ship.

3- Most of these products are from chinese seller selling on ebay. Several of them offer free shipping even for 1 product.

4- Receive your product and post it on mercadolibre to sell it. IMPORTANT: when buying from ebay, ebay converts to your local currency, this is important as it will allow you to compare prices. Always check that the price offered on ebay is cheaper than the one of mercadolibre for the same product.

An example using the chilean version of mercadolibre and ebay.com:

Product on ebay (note: CLP = Chilean peso):

[​IMG]

Same product being sold on mercadolibre in Chile:

[​IMG]

Rinse and repeat, again, again and again. Keep adding products and you will make some good money. Yes you gotta wait 30-45 for the product to reach your country. But is sure way to start making money in this part of the world.

I hope you find this helpful :)

Martin

martinrei, Nov 23, 2016 IP