1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

In need of a product review system

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by saqqara, Sep 6, 2006.

Hi all, hoping someone can help me!

I'm looking for a free and easy to use product review system for a website I am involved in. Our CMS is Joomla and it has a phpbb forum attached (although I have no problem with installing something different to facilitate this).

I'm looking for something where people can register and rate products (that can be sorted into categories/subcategories), and leave comments at the same time. Would also be good if it had a facility to put in a description with images of products.

I've tried two via joomla, one was too basic and the other one i couldn't work out how it worked :eek: I've also thought about perhaps installing a blog if there is a decent comment rating system or something?

I know html and some css but this is a bit over my head and I was hoping if someone knew a solution that was fairly straight forward?

Thanks in advance :)

saqqara, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  2. free articles

free articles Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    free articles, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  3. saqqara

saqqara Guest

Best Answers:
    that looks pretty good. but at that price, how does it stack up against programs like jreviews for Joomla, anyone know?

saqqara, Sep 10, 2006 IP
  4. randommouse

randommouse Peon

Best Answers:
    ohh. if you think reviewpost is expensive be sure to keep well clear of my site :p

i may have the best product review software on the market, but it's a little more expensive than these other programs i see here and there. on the other hand you get top notch support at my site, so maybe not so expensive after all...

http://www.randommouse.com/redqueen/

randommouse, Sep 12, 2006 IP
  5. bigtime

bigtime Peon

Best Answers:
    bigtime, Sep 29, 2006 IP