1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

in need of business help(rushcard)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by muchochiz, Jul 3, 2010.

Hi guys i have a website where i would like to offer requested services through sms , however the payment option problem seems to prevent me from starting out right away , i would like to receive payments through paypal however the country would not allow me withdraw my paypal funds , I have a paypal account with some money in it but the problem is that i need to remove limitation so i can withdraw it and the only way is through a rushcard unfortunately they don't send the card to my country either (but the card works worldwide) , Please i would really appreciate if some one can help me get a rushcard

muchochiz, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  2. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In your situation, I would advise you not to sell via paypal anymore. Sell via 2checkout or plimus. They work almost with all countries. These payment gateways are easy to install. If a paypal account has a limitation, to lift limitation you will have to follow their rules..

WorksForWeb, Jul 5, 2010 IP
  3. Team-Allita-Inc.

Team-Allita-Inc. Peon

Best Answers:
    Where are you located Muchochiz? Have you tried www.liqpay.com?

They provide easy set up to the widget from their site. see the section developers.

Kind regards,

Jean Paul

Team-Allita-Inc., Jul 6, 2010 IP