1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

In search of files (vector, hi res) to help me w my design career

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by c l a r i t y, Mar 17, 2008.

-http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p145/jlsclarity/swooshes.jpg-

sorry i cant post links yet. at the above url is a jpg file of different designs i got as an eps file on vecteezy (great site)..with files like these i will use the shapes to do various things in my designs (because im not a g yet with the pen tool, or design period for that matter)...so i am looking for any designs like these, or any shapes that are vector or at least hi res so i can use them to put in designs...basically any files that will help me in designing stuff in photoshop. i find stuff here and there but this forum is full of designers that are way better than me and im sure you guys have this kind of stuff on hand. I appreciate the responses and the help, if you feel like what you have is worth $$$ then i may pay for it-i have many times before. Or if you think that even without meeting me im probably a great guy so u want to give it to me for free well thats ok too:) thanks in advance

c l a r i t y, Mar 17, 2008 IP