1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increasing CPM, if it's at all possible

Discussion in 'General Business' started by plmerlin, Sep 26, 2005.

I purchased a game site in July from you know whom and re-did it completely - almost as it's far to be finished :p

I get an increasing number of visitors every day, thanks to Yahoo and MSN.

My CTR is quite good and some days very good. My problem is the CPM... for games is quite low to very low:eek: .

What do you recommend to increase the CPM? In other words how can I try to make more $$$ with the site?

Here are my first thoughts:
    - I don't want to go against Adsense TOS so no irrelevant content around games to increase the CPM.
    - Selling links will be tough as the site is re-born and may jump from PR4 to PR1 with the next update even if the number of pages indexed is growing as well as the BL.
    - I don't want popup or adware/spyware ads even if they are "paying well" (to be verified)
    - I'm setting up an Amazon module to sell games software and equipment but I don't dream on it.

Thanks for your comments and ideas.

plmerlin, Sep 26, 2005 IP
  2. MEMORIES89

MEMORIES89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, if you've increased number of impression, you can try Pay per impression, it is pretty more reliable for as it turn every visitor to money

MEMORIES89, May 27, 2010 IP