1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Indeed.com not willing to release my due payment

Discussion in 'General Business' started by geekology, Jan 24, 2012.

I am an affiliate for Indeed.com. They released my payment about an year ago but didn't send me any email/confirmation. Now I see in my account history that they have sent me a check but I have never received it.

Assuming that the check may have lost in transit I asked them to send it again, they said they can't re-send a check from last year so I asked them to at least roll over my earnings, they are not willing to do that even! I asked the support guy to provide me contact details of higher-ups, he says "No one hire than me will be able to help you regarding this issue." (those were his exact words)

What options do I have now?

geekology, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  2. tjcreation

tjcreation Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, I think you needed to have dealt with that when the check was sent. It's been so long now that you might not have any legal recourse.

However, I'd keep calling back and speaking with different representatives. You might be able to get someone more helpful, or at least get someone who can transfer you to a higher authority.

tjcreation, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  3. TheShe

TheShe Peon

Best Answers:
    A year is too long for legal action to be taken. Their policy probably has something against waiting so long to file a (money) claim like that.

TheShe, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  4. kuye

kuye Peon

Best Answers:
    as any one been paid as a publisher with indeed.com? because i am yet to receive any check from them

kuye, Jul 11, 2012 IP