1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Indian stereotype?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by UnSkeen, Nov 29, 2012.

General details of the job, user was interested in an eBay partnership I was offering. Wanted me to pay WEEKS of commission upfront I refused and then asked to video call me, I'm in the living room with family I'm not going to video call so I alternatively offered to simply call him and suddenly I was just another "indian" scumbag.
    http://imgur.com/FnHcF
    What a stereotype, not revealing the members name but he can post if he wishes. Can I get anything done on this forum about it?
    Thanks.

UnSkeen, Nov 29, 2012 IP
    DaveInFL likes this.
  2. Max Singapore

Max Singapore Active Member

Best Answers:
    used to be better, don;t blame such people.
    but i got to say unless you know what you want there is sure lots of time waster here.

Max Singapore, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  3. UnSkeen

UnSkeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your right, there are too many time wasters here. Hard to recruit people who even after you explain all the details and they say "I'm interested" end up going offline and never message you back. Makes you think that they were just lying, oh well I will continue keeping to myself and let people come to me instead.

UnSkeen, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  4. Max Singapore

Max Singapore Active Member

Best Answers:
    i saw your thread,
    seriously my first impression is chances is you some newbie scammer LOL .

anyway i made a reply to it .

Max Singapore, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  5. UnSkeen

UnSkeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fair enough but if you think strongly about it like this person did you would ignore me really, I'm not though. It's just my low stats lol, they'll increase soon as I do more trades.

UnSkeen, Nov 29, 2012 IP