1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Information Overload: The Latest Obstacle To Success?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by The Niche Man, Mar 22, 2011.

Ironically, one of the biggest threats to success today is not procrastination, lack of information or even negative thinking (that's old school).

Now it's , drum roll please ... Information Overload!

For example, the tons of ebooks, ezines, blogs, email messages, email newsletters from 2 dozen list you wonder how you got on ... whew! And that's just the stuff on the internet.

Don't get me started about the glut of off-line stuff to read on your desk, kitchen counter and dining table.

I'm a recovering information junkie but I'm still finding it hard to keep up. How do you deal with information overload? Or do you see it as a threat ... yet?

The Niche Man, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's not really a information overload . If you try to be on the cutting edge of everything then you will be in a information overload . If you try to be on the cutting edge of you specialization then it should be easy to stay on top .

ApocalypseXL, Mar 22, 2011 IP
  3. sunilmamo

sunilmamo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This reminds me of the Bing ad:

[video=youtube;dx9Cmp6qQzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx9Cmp6qQzY[/video]

sunilmamo, Mar 22, 2011 IP