1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

infrared contact lenses, luminous cards and cheat at poker

Discussion in 'General Business' started by frankfurt, Jun 15, 2011.

hello,
    I am a poker player in Germany and internet One day I found an announcement about marked cards and infrared lenses w ww. pokerdeceit. com I thought about calling to see what was going on, said a Chinese with whom I do not really understand the phone after I spoke to him on msn at kuangmo768@hotmail.com, he told me that cheating is marked poker cards and infrared lenses. I thought we were good and I thought to go to hong kong to buy those products. I took the ticket and went to Hongkong, I came, I stayed at a hotel, I called and I asked where I'll meet with them. I set meeting place after I met with them and asked them to see their products and samples. I tried contact lenses but when I put them in my eyes burn, I asked to see and marked cards, I have shown, they looked fine but when I looked at them more visible to the eye Free.
    In conclusion I bought anything from them, I spent about 2000 euro ticket four days accommodation and meals.
    if you see their ads on the net and I recommend you not buy from them because he is impaled. They will call there and do not even have a translator who can speak English, we understand the debtor.

frankfurt, Jun 15, 2011 IP