1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Input too large! errors

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Beverlylytton, Nov 11, 2012.

I've recently run into a bunch of problems with "Input too large!" errors when I've been trying to use my oekaki board arisidhe.site88.net/oekaki

Most times when I draw an image (only 500x500) and finish and submit it, I'll be taken to the next page where I can add in a picture description, but when I make the final submit it'll give me an "input too large! Use your browser button to go back." error. For the most part this hasn't been a huge problem for me, because I can just find my picture in the recovery and bring it back that way. When I retouch I also tend to get this error, but the retouch changes always still go into effect on a refresh or two.
    However, recently I tried uploading a 800x600 <200 KB file to work on and the "input too large" error shows up; but then I can't get the picture out of recovery so I don't know what to do about this.

I've double-checked my board settings and set the upload/file limits to absurdly large values, so I don't know why this is happening...
    This is a fairly recent problem that I never had with my board up until about a month ago... any idea what might be causing this, Wac?:p:p:cool::cool:

Beverlylytton, Nov 11, 2012 IP