1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Insert comment box in a website

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by tanay46, Nov 4, 2008.

k so i have a website in dreamweaver. its a sports site where articles will be added after every game. so is there any way i can add a comment box where will can post comments ? also, one more question. can someone pls tell me what magpie or simple pie is.

tanay46, Nov 4, 2008 IP
  2. magicinthedesert

magicinthedesert Peon

Best Answers:
    Take a look at magpie here. I don't know much about it, just that it's used in a few WordPress plugins for parsing RSS feeds.

If you want to allow comments, why not use a CMS like Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal? You're going to need to have a SPAM catcher running, something like Akismet, and a way to manage comments, so why reinvent the wheel?

magicinthedesert, Nov 6, 2008 IP
  3. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bumping this thread as also looking to see how you install a comments box on dreamweaver. Tried WP but complete noob at scripts and don't think it's compatible - or not through c and p.

Does anyone know of a script i can copy and paste in DW?

Cheers,

rob

rob33, Jan 14, 2009 IP