1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Inserting advertising material into your packages

Discussion in 'General Business' started by e_expert, Sep 16, 2010.

I want to insert materials like brochures or a list of other suggested products to customers who have bought from me, but as far as I know, this is not possible with the wholesalers I deal with. I contacted one of them and they said there is no way they can help me insert this kind of stuff or even place my logo on packages to my customers. This is really disappointing as I believe branded packaging is a great way for customers to remember my site and the service they received from me.

e_expert, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  2. Tom_Lee

Tom_Lee Peon

Best Answers:
    This is really disappointing as I believe branded packaging is a great way for customers to remember my site and the service they received from me.

Tom_Lee, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  3. NOBYNATOR

NOBYNATOR Peon

Best Answers:
    Did they give you an explanation why they couldnt do it? I think this could be the disadvantage to with some wholesalers, some websites I run Im trying to keep my own stock and this way there is no problem with boxes with my brand and putting any commercial stuff with the orders. I think you should talk to them, and ofcourse it depends also how many orders you get through the wholeseller. To have a wholeseller pack with your boxes and also putting in some broschure I would think u need several hundred orders per day.

NOBYNATOR, Sep 28, 2010 IP
  4. unbrokenspirit

unbrokenspirit Peon

Best Answers:
    try to talk more intensive for enclose, or seek other wholesaler, alternatively, you can try "private branding" method. but it's kinda waste a lot if you deal with small quantities.

unbrokenspirit, Sep 28, 2010 IP