1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instagram ADs vs Facebook ADS

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by @Aahadbilal234, Jun 13, 2023.

What do you think are the differences between these platforms?
    I feel like if you're trying to market a niche related to fashion I feel like Instagram is better than Facebook. Instagram has a lot of youth and teens who are impulse buyers compare to that of Facebook. Also you can pay big Instagram platforms to do shout outs about your product.

Where on Facebook you are just trying to get it out there with the HUGE audience they provide. Facebook is great with the opportunities they provide us, but I believe marketing on Facebook can be harder for newcomers. Facebook is a big place and will need expertise in marketing to achieve success.

I'm testing my campaigns on Instagram and they are working better for my fashion niche. One shout out usually gets me a good sum followers and sales (Depending on the person you paid for the shout out not all shout outs are successful).

Have you tried any of these, If so what do you prefer better?

@Aahadbilal234, Jun 13, 2023 IP
  2. @Aahadbilal234

@Aahadbilal234 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks in advance for any help

@Aahadbilal234, Jun 13, 2023 IP
  3. Ambreena

Ambreena Peon

Best Answers:
    I completely agree with you. Instagram and Facebook indeed have different strengths when it comes to marketing, especially in the fashion niche. Instagram's visual focus and younger user base make it more suitable for reaching impulse buyers and engaging with a niche audience. Paid shoutouts on influential Instagram accounts can be very effective in gaining followers and driving sales.

On the other hand, Facebook's vast user base provides a broader reach, but it might require more expertise in marketing to stand out and achieve success, especially for newcomers. While both platforms have their merits, it's great to hear that your campaigns are working better on Instagram for your fashion niche. It's all about finding the platform that aligns best with your target audience and marketing goals. Personally, I've had more success on Instagram as well, but I'd love to hear other people's experiences with these platforms.

Ambreena, Jul 19, 2023 IP