1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instagram Profile Management

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Spermij, Apr 14, 2014.

Hello,

I've got some clients who I programming (PHP&MySQL) for them. They've asked me for a good instagram service, to promote their instagram profile.

Brief description what they want:
    "Well am trying to gain a lot followers for my instagram. I don't want robot followers I want real people. "
    " I would promo my brand trough instagram."

... their budget is from 500 to 1500$ per month.

Do you know anybody who does Instagram service well? Please let me know!

Spermij, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  2. almyers0416

almyers0416 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey there! I know of a great site that will help you get REAL, ENGAGED followers called Instant IG Posts. With their PRO plan, they will help you grow your followers-I know my friend signed up & she got around 2k followers the first month. You can always contact them if you need something more advanced

http://instant-ig-posts.myshopify.com

almyers0416, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  3. Spermij

Spermij Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, but here we still have to create pictures and stuff. I want somebody to create this for my & my customers. Please let me know if you know somebody.

Spermij, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  4. nixande

nixande Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Any specific reason they are set on Instagram? Without having real content which fits for the service (esp. fashion / lifestyle brands and alike), doing Instagram or any other channel might be very challenging todo. If you don't have any pictures, you run into the problem of the usage rights which makes also third party services like stock photos not usable.

If you sent me more information, I'd be happy to do a quick assessment if this is possible at all [not everything can be solved with just throwing money at it ;)]. In case it is, we then can talk business.

nixande, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  5. Spermij

Spermij Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nixande, example, client is a designer of wedding and evening dresses. So, they have clothing line which they would like to advertise on Instagram. Please let me know your contact where we can talk further.

Spermij, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  6. nixande

nixande Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    done ;)

nixande, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  7. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What's the niche they are trying to promote?

giorgioarmani, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  8. Spermij

Spermij Active Member

Best Answers:
    Explained above, normally places/services/companies who we can really visualise there product...

Spermij, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  9. Automation Hero

Automation Hero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've worked a bit with Ninja Gram which was a decent service but a better one is Instagress. So it would be a slower process obviously of growing real followers instead of buying a bunch from fiverr. However, it allows you to set up your account to auto comment, like, follow, unfollow certain people which if you do it right you can grow your user base. Also, have heard if you want to grow the number of likes per picture if you set up the auto like to like #new then people will reciprocate the likes. however, that last strategy I have not personally tested out yet

Automation Hero, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  10. o_iSniPe_xX

o_iSniPe_xX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Actually, I can do this. I can get them many likes as well. Comments, likes, everything. Let me know if you'd be interested.

I'm currently working on my own Niche: @firemen

o_iSniPe_xX, Apr 22, 2014 IP