1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instagram spam?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ashleyartsy, Dec 12, 2015.

I'm so confused omg. I've been talking to this girl recently on tumblr that I met on a different website and she's pretty cool. But today one of those webcam girl spam things liked a picture of mine on Instagram, and the names match hers and it kinda looks like her (she's in a costume in her tumblr pic). The name she likes to call herself is in the username (just like on the other website we met on) and her real name is in the description.

She's definitely real, so that's why it confuses me. Idk I'm not really asking anything, I just wanted to share lol. Now I'm just really skeptical of her.

ashleyartsy, Dec 12, 2015 IP
  2. endgame_media

endgame_media Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It happens

endgame_media, Jan 4, 2016 IP
  3. niksto82

niksto82 Member

Best Answers:
    Look at it from the positive side. At least you have a story to tell and it was fun!

niksto82, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  4. A1Directory

A1Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if ever instagram provide sign up for the new users i am searching but couldn't find it though!!

A1Directory, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  5. cruzadam68

cruzadam68 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is rampant nowadays and it happens as always. You are just surprise that one of your friends was there already on the site where you are not expecting.

cruzadam68, Mar 11, 2016 IP
  6. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don’t know what to say.... I think you are very sad about this situation, but take it easy! I have a lot of such things in a pass with a fake account, but now I have my own net rules! For example: if you want to be my friend, I must have all your social pages, also, in a privet massages I must have your photo, and I can send my photo for you too! And the main rules... it is a big world-NET, don’t worry about such things!)))

JudySlean, Mar 14, 2016 IP
  7. botsky

botsky Peon

Best Answers:
    it possible

botsky, Mar 14, 2016 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    lol, my rule is really simple... I have to have actually met you and I have to have enjoyed the experience. Always interesting when clients want to be your friend...

There are always exceptions but it's a pretty good rule to have - especially if the connection is deeper than a superficial "like my blog post" as is the OP's case.

sarahk, Mar 14, 2016 IP
  9. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Sarahk, I agree with you)))and you are right! The best experience in life, it is our communacation with other people!:);)

JudySlean, Mar 14, 2016 IP