1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instagram user growth

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ld_west, Aug 5, 2014.

Hi guys,

Name is J.R. I'm new here. My partners are I started a company called LD WEST. We manufacture unique and patented cell phone and wallet holsters. you can check it out here: www.ldwest.com

How do you achieve a 50k , 100k + follower base? We've officially started selling as of April 2014. Our IG growth has been good, but based on what I read, our follower growth should be over 10k by now.

IG remains to be our strongest selling tool when it comes to our online orders, more than any review or feature we have ever had.

We've studied how to hashtag, when to post and how frequently we should post, and when we follow those formulas, they generate sales, but I feel like our growth has flat lined a bit. It's not as fast as it once was for new followers. Personally, I think we hit a flat line with our marketing on IG but we can't figure out how to break out. Our product is unique and people are loving it, but how can we break out of the slow growth?

Are we missing something here? Anyone care to share some advice or maybe know what we are doing wrong here? We want to up our sales and IG is the best way to do it for us. It has proven to be our strongest tool, but how can we increase sales and our reach through instagram if our follower base is not growing rapidly anymore?

Instgram Handle: @ld_west

Thank you!

J.R.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    ld_west, Aug 5, 2014 IP