1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Installing and configuring 4 different Content Management Systems in 7 days.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by dmc68, Oct 12, 2011.

Hello Everyone my name is Dave,

As I said, I am embarking on a project in which I install and configure 4 different Content Management Systems in 4 days. I am posting this here because one this is a forum dedicated to Content Management, and I hope this project which is open source may benefit those of you involved.

If anyone has ANY suggestion on how to make these tutorials more effective please by all means pass them along to me through a comment on my blog or through the contact form on my blog.

In closing the 4 Content Management Systems I will be exploring are as I said White Label CMS, Drupal, PHP Nuke and OcPortal.

http://www.davescorner.org/category/cms/

dmc68, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  2. varindia

varindia Member

Best Answers:
    I think it would be good to make tutorials with appropriate screen-shots with appropriate descriptions and examples if necessary. I don't think anybody would spend time in passing you the same. Its better to make yourself, if you want your own tutorials to be shared to others who are new to these.

varindia, Oct 22, 2011 IP