1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

INTERNET MARKETERS MINDSET NEEDED! Let's make some money together AS A TEAM!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by KaiPrincess, Oct 9, 2012.

Alright everyone, I'm here to help spread this business! I can't believe that I'm so fortunate to get in at the time I did. I need people who are willing to pay $7 a month and can refer others to this business.

If you can refer 2 people to this business in two days you ARE SET!!! OMG.... you don't even know. If you get a referral and they get a referral you automatically make 100% of what they make. This matrix is paying on EVEN levels.

If you refer 2 people in two days... they are one your level 1! If they sign up 2 people those 2 people are on your level 2. You get 100% of what your level 1 member earn... does that make sense?

Here is an example:

Kai (or You)

Then you refer Chris, and Jeff!

Chris Jeff <---- If these people refer others then YOU MAKE 100% of what they make! The matrix is amazing. That's 14$ A MONTH if they both refer one person! Okay, the matrix will fill up with people and you can make $1000s a month. This is a new company and people are joining fast
    so it's best to get in now.

Joining sooner means you are higher in the Matrix and you have a great chance of earning money.

Penny-Matrix-Matching-Bonus-Image.jpg

I will only invite people by PM! As I don't think I can post my link! Yes, it will be my referral link but we are part of a team that works together. It's best that you have a Facebook so we can chat and I can help train you.

I will train you for free okay, there are groups on Facebook that I will invite you too (they are secret) which will also help train you and give you
    motivation.

I want to help people make money and I want to help train others to succeed.

Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kaiprincess

KaiPrincess, Oct 9, 2012 IP