1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Internet Online Lottery (internacional)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gafrancisco, Jul 26, 2012.

Greetings ,

Im a software developer and im currently designing and developing what i think is or will be a good ideia for an online business:

Its a kind of lottery (numbers and stars) like Euromillions , with a few twists and turns.
    The basic ideia is insted of one game i will have many games or draws
    with different propertys (number of numbers, number of stars, number of winners, percentage to the 1st ,2nd ...ect,draw interval in hours days months, game mode*, i will talk about this one later)

Ex : Game Week Draw (50 numbers, 9 stars, 3 prizes, 50% to the 1st, 30% to the 2nd winners and so on)
    On top of this, i Will let my users(minimum money required to the initial jackpot) create their one lottery game, based on the propertys i talk about before,and a few more.
    They will win a percentage as soon as prizes are distributed ...

Game Mode is just one of the features i added, foor now i only have 2:
    Normal mode - Random numbers with a random algoritm.
    Weighted mode - Random numbers but weighted ... meaning that some numbers have more probability according to the number of bets they already have.

This is the basic ideia ... im in maybe 20% of the developing stage.
    Of course i have investigated , and i have to host it in a offShore like Gibraltar or Dominican Republic, but even so my questions are:
    Its easy to get a license to this kind of gaming?

Its legal even in an offShore ... to let users create their one game(according to some propertys) , and win a percentage over the return?
    Will they have to investigate my code, and do i have to fallow certains rules (i think im already doing that, my code is comented in english, and well structured)?

... and finaly ...what do you guys think of this ideia?

Regars, Gil

gafrancisco, Jul 26, 2012 IP