1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Investment in Gold / Metal? Or Others?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by D3rek, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Ausdrez

Ausdrez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Instead of investing in Gold/Metal/Real estate or whatever, I always consider it the best option to invest in your OWN venture. If you have one, simply do it. If you don't have, make a venture first then go about doing it. Because, nothing else can make you a fortune except the very first idea you love to.

Ausdrez, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  2. newlogo

newlogo Peon

Best Answers:
    gold is best investment option i think, but one need to ask expert which is best time to invest.

newlogo, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  3. teamaguilar

teamaguilar Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting view point! I am thinking now!

teamaguilar, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  4. sv800

sv800 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Stocks sank today (aug 19) gold went up....bubble? maybe but I do not think so.
    Government is giving money for free (I got the incentive check) where do you think they got this money, nowhere, they
    printed...jaja

Please watch this video full length: MONEY AS DEBT
    Then post your thoughts...

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
    sv800, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  5. infebious

infebious Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i bought some silver a while back in its about doubled in value! plus its cooool.:cool::cool::p

infebious, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  6. esterdsl

esterdsl Peon

Best Answers:
    I grew up listening to our elder's advices of investing money in gold and was quite amused at their vision, but now I do agree with them. I invested in shares and could not earn any profit, but my sister invested in gold and she is happy about her gain. You can also try it for yourself.

esterdsl, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  7. iMax

iMax Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I buy land in my country

iMax, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  8. Melvin01

Melvin01 Peon

Best Answers:
    It’s a good decision which you have taken to do investment. Investment is a very good thing to do, it is a smart way to save and earn good money, but you have to be very careful and should invest your money in a good field. To be in a safer side I would suggest you to invest through a well known investment company.

Melvin01, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  9. Basanta

Basanta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also think Real Estate is the best for investment for present market scenario, we can give second priority to God. :)

Basanta, Nov 23, 2010 IP
  10. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I make some very good money in stocks, if you want to learn this business then start joining some trading forums and speak to people. If you want to learn investing I'd buy a copy of The Intelligent Investor and Security Analysis.

http://www.amazon.com/Intelligent-Investor-Book-Practical-Counsel/dp/0060155477
    http://www.amazon.com/Security-Analysis-Foreword-Buffett-Editions/dp/0071592539/ref=pd_sim_b_7

I'd do some paper trading/investing first and see if you can make money off the theory that you want to test. If they are successful then go in slowly with small amounts of money, you can open a brokerage account with around $5k.

The major trick in business, investing or trading is not to lose money. If you can master not losing money than you can only make it.

Seqqa, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  11. sunbros

sunbros Active Member

Best Answers:
    Right now price of gold and silver is too high so dont invesst now , wait for sometime to go down and then you should buy it.

sunbros, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  12. Druthu717

Druthu717 Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer gold it never lose its value n it is safe n easy, if ur interested on investing on shares or mutual fund it will grow lik anything but risky

Druthu717, Nov 24, 2010 IP
  13. Dolan

Dolan Peon

Best Answers:
    Forex market due to the leverage and liquidity available... recently Ireland has accepted a bail out from the UK and since then there has been a massive decline in the EUR/JPY of around 350 pips if you had a short sell on that you would have been looking at some incredible profits for 2 - 3 days of work.

Dolan, Nov 25, 2010 IP
  14. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Shorting something isn't investing, betting somethings going to lose value isn't investing, buying and selling something within a 3 day period isn't investing, but I think you get the message now. The OP is asking about 'investing' not 'trading'.

Seqqa, Dec 3, 2010 IP
  15. Basanta

Basanta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also think real estate is the best for investment !

Basanta, Dec 9, 2010 IP
  16. solidcode

solidcode Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Gold really has no value as it is mostly artificial demand unlike other commodities such as oil. Something like 80% of all the gold that has ever been produced is still in circulation today. The major reason why gold has gone up so fast lately is because the introduction of gold ETF's which allow funds and investors to easily purchase and hold gold. Before this rally in gold after 2000, the price of gold over the past 100 years has gone up less that you would have gotten just putting it into a bank CD or bonds.

Real Estate and business such as websites, etc I feel are the best investments.

solidcode, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  17. regalgoldcoins

regalgoldcoins Peon

Best Answers:
    Gold and real estate investment are the two good source of earning , but i think gold investment has a edge over real estate investment.

regalgoldcoins, May 22, 2011 IP