1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Investor Relations and Where to Find Funding

Discussion in 'General Business' started by locals, Jul 30, 2014.

1. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @moneykrap - I have found a couple nice websites that look like they maybe of assistance. I have signed up on a couple but haven't completely committed to one yet

@davidbox - You are completely correct, I agree with you 100% This is also one of the reasons I haven't completely committed to placing all of the required info on the internet. I have been spending a lot of time looking for VC firms in my area that service individuals in my specific field.

ALL IN ALL David had the best answer thus far. Even though it wasn't a website, it was exactly what I was looking for.

When looking for an answer, the correct answer maybe something completely different then what you were planning... welcome to business 101 - be ready to adapt ;)

locals, Aug 11, 2014 IP
  2. chinesegirl07

chinesegirl07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wew! I thought reading this post would not get any answers. Anyway, just to share my opinion. I think there isn't any website who would fit in with your requirements. Probably you may check LinkedIn to get Leads but somehow It would difficult for you to establish your credibility and ask them to invest. All I can say is, the closest and easiest way to get investor in your business is your friends, relatives or referrals.

This is similar with MLM idea. You get people to invest in the "business" by buying the company product wherein, they get profit when they sell another set of product. Thus, you were able to get investors with the less headache on how to give the profit sharing to the investors.

The very first people you get to invite in your "business" is your relatives and friends right?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
    chinesegirl07, Aug 22, 2014 IP